Knitcentric

Young mother, and avid knitter working her way through life, one pair of socks at a time.

Monday, August 07, 2006

ALright it has been two weeks, and I still have no notes from my last podcast. I had some blogger issues the night I posted the podcast, and then I got very busy with my family in town. All I can really say in my defense is I have been a bad pocaster. Bad knitter, no new yarn for me.

As a peace offering, until the full notes are put up, here is a very recent picture of me and my daughter taken at Shuri Castle here in Okinawa Japan. It is not the best picture of me, but since my loving husband did not take this one, you get more than just my rear end.






I hope to have everything back to normal soon, with the show notes from my last show, and another show coming out this week.

It's nice to be back(ish)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home