Knitcentric

Young mother, and avid knitter working her way through life, one pair of socks at a time.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Well, As promised here are my pedicure socks. I thought about waiting until after my next pedicure, but you can't see my nails really anyway.
So you might be wondering why there is a picture of two coins and a measuring tape on a short knit blog. My Darling daughter managed to swallow a 10 yen coin. It is just like the dark coin right next to the quarter and they are exactally the same size.She did this half way through the last round of my second sock. All I had left was the ribbed round, then a bind off, and I had to put it down. We spent two hours at the ER, and a nice follow up visit the next day. Joanna is fine, and I obviously finished the socks but I don't think I will ever look at those socks and not remember these two days of x-rays and the ER.I guess they definately have a distinct memory attached!

4 Comments:

  • At Wed May 10, 12:33:00 PM, Anonymous Susanne, Vienna - Austria said…

    Hi!
    I like your Podcast very much. Please keep on podcasting!

    Your daughter is absolutly "kawaii"
    In Japan, I am sure you hear this often. Sooo sweet (normally I only find my own children sweet ;-))

    All the best!
    Susanne

     
  • At Mon Jun 12, 09:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     
  • At Thu Jul 20, 07:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At Sat Jul 22, 11:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find some information here.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home