Knitcentric

Young mother, and avid knitter working her way through life, one pair of socks at a time.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Welcome Back All!

I only have a short show for you today. I've been trying to play catch up on spring cleaning, and a little spring knitting. I had no reviews, and I will do a nice long On my needles next week.

Stop by knitspot http://www.knitspot.comto find out more about We're Knot going to take it!

Today I talked about the yarn for the frapper map drawing. There is a picture and all the details about the drawing on the previous post, so scroll down to read that. Then go put your pin in the frapper map!

This yarn was inspired by the ocean. I love looking out here and seeing the endless shades of blue. For those who were wondering, this one was not kool-aid dyed. I used actual yarn dye so I could do slightly better shading.

Well, I'll be back next week with a full show. And for those who want to see the pattern of the sweater in my mind, click herehttp://www.knitpicks.com/Projects/itemid_50434220/Projects_Display_Yarn.aspx

4 Comments:

  • At Wed May 24, 01:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi from Vienna, Austria (Europe)!

    I listen to your podcast every time you put a new one on air, I enjoy it very much (I can much better listen to english than write it)

    Keep on podcasting, your pod is great.

     
  • At Thu May 25, 11:10:00 AM, Anonymous anne said…

    thank you SO much for mentioning the yarn rant!! every little bit helps

     
  • At Thu Jul 20, 07:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     
  • At Sat Jul 22, 11:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find some information here.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home